Content Types Include:
- Short stories
Arte Público Hispanic Historical Collection draws its content from the Recovering the U.S. Hispanic Literary Heritage Project, the largest national project ever to locate, preserve, and disseminate Latino-Hispanic culture of the United States in its written form, from colonial times to 1960. The project functions under the direction of Dr. Nicolás Kanellos, founder and director of Arte Público Press, the oldest and largest publisher of U.S. Latino-Hispanic literature, and includes publications from all regions of the nation.
- Approximately 60,000 historical articles
- Hundreds of political and religious pamphlets and broadsides
- Complete texts of over 1,100 historical books of Hispanic literature and culture
- Content written in Spanish (80%) and English (20%)
- Content indexed and searchable in Spanish and English