Updated monthly, ATLA Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®) contains over 2.1 million index records covering the research literature of religion in many languages. Bibliographic records represent scholarship on major religions, faiths, denominations and languages.
- More than 2.1 million records*
- Indexing of more than 1920 journals, over 770 of which are currently being indexed
- More than 276,000 essay records
- More than 710,000 review records
- More than 361,000 book records
*By the spring of 2018, ATLA Catholic Periodical and Literature Index (ATLA CPLI) will be included within ATLA RDB instead of being offered as a stand-alone product. Ask your EBSCO representative for details.