Key Benefits to Researchers:
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world
- Explore biomedical meetings and patents and book contents not available in Web of Science Core Collection or MEDLINE®
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process
- Molecular biology
- Ecology and the environment
- Experimental, Clinical and Veterinary Medicine, Biotechnology and Genetics
- Agriculture and Nutrition
- Public Health
Related areas, methods and instrumentation
Comprehensive Coverage of All Relevant Literature
Provide your researchers with the data they need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. BIOSIS Previews® combines journal content from Biological Abstracts® with supplemental, non-journal coverage from Biological Abstracts/RRM (Reports, Reviews, Meetings). Specialized indexing helps researchers discover more accurate, context-sensitive results.
Authoritative, Expertly-curated Content
Every item included in BIOSIS Previews has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
Extensive Backfile Coverage Available for Deep Research
With optional backfiles back to 1926, researchers can track over 80 years of vital data and find the supporting — or refuting — data they need for their research. More extensive backfiles give researchers the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.