- More than 70 full-text journals
- Coverage dating back to 1937
- More than 6 million records
- Indexing for more than 5,400 journals
- Searchable cited references for more than 1,400 journals
- Author affiliations
- Continuing education modules
- Research instruments
- Evidence-based care sheets
- Quick lessons
Comprehensive Journal Index and Additional Resources for Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
CINAHL Plus provides nurses, allied health professionals, researchers, nurse educators and students with an expanded version of CINAHL Database, the cumulative index to nursing and allied health literature. Including access to additional journals and increased content dating back to 1937, it covers a wide range of topics including nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines.
CINAHL Plus also contains nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses Association as well as access to health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, audiovisuals, book chapters and more.