- Disease control
- Patent protection
- Food security and malnutrition
- The effects of economic developement on health
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin: the leading bibliographic and abstracts database for internationally published research in infectious diseases and public health in developing countries and the tropics
- Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases: (AHCD), a fully searchable abstract database of internationally published research in communicable diseases and public health including epidemiology, diagnosis, therapy and disease prevention
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Entomology: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary entomology selected from the database for the applied life sciences and other relevant arthropods
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Mycology is a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary mycology selected from the applied life sciences database
- Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews: a fully searchable abstract database covering the latest information on all issues related to food and health – from food composition and safety to obesity, parenteral nutrition and allergies
- Helminthological Abstracts: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on Helminthology from molecular genetics to epidemiology
Global Health Archive is produced by The Centre for Biosciences and Agriculture International (CABI), a global nonprofit dedicated to improving lives by solving problems in agriculture and the environment.
Learn more about CABI and and Global Health in this video.