- 36,000 critical analyses
- More than 16,000 biographical records
- Masterplots (12 volumes)
- Masterplots II (58 volumes)
- Cyclopedia of World Authors (5 volumes)
- Cyclopedia of Literary Characters (5 volumes)
- Magill's Literary Annual 1977-2012 (38 volumes)
- Magill's Guide to Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature (4 volumes)
- Magill Book Reviews (8,200+ essays)
- Critical Surveys (35 volumes)
Produced by Salem Press, MagillOnLiterature Plus combines all of the quality content of both MagillOnLiterature and MagillOnAuthors in a fully integrated and enhanced single database.
MagillOnLiterature Plus contains biographical essays that reflect extended coverage of the 2,500 most studied authors and include up-to-date lists of each author's principal works and current secondary bibliographies. In all, more than 8,500 writers of fiction, poetry, drama, and essays are featured. There are more than 400 comprehensive essays on specific literary genres, themes and settings round out the collection. A cross-referenced glossary of terms is also included to provide definitive explanations of more than 1,800 literary words and phrases.