Targeted Learning Centers:
- College Success Skills
- Core Math and Science Skills Review
- Core English Skills Review
- Career and Workplace Preparation
- Placement Test Preparation
- ACT and SAT Test Preparation
- High School Equivalency Center
- Basic Computer Skills
- Spanish Center (Recursos Para Hispanohablante)
Tools That Empower Students to:
- Build foundational skills for college success
- Improve core English, math and science skills
- Conquer developmental coursework
- Score higher on college placement tests
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Build workplace skills and explore careers
- Prepare for occupational licensing exams
- Succeed in college and beyond
We have seen students improve in their preparation for subject tests and the GED using PrepSTEP 2-Year College Edition – the extra practice offered has really made a difference. In PrepSTEP, we have found that our students benefit most from the Core Math and Science Skills Review Center. This Center has helped them tremendously in their remediation math courses.
, Library Director, Pima Community College, AZ
One Resource, Multiple Uses
PrepSTEP provides targeted learning centers that provide easy-to-use, intuitive online navigation for interactive tutorials, practice tests and e-books. PrepSTEP is designed to meet the specific needs of all 2-year community college students as well as those students who are in need of extra academic support. It provides support for key basic skills that can enhance student retention and keep students engaged and on track to graduation. Give your students the tools to succeed in college and beyond.
A Canadian edition of PrepSTEP for Community Colleges is available. Please contact us for more information.