Information Provided for:
- 24 million U.S. businesses
- 1.5 million Canadian businesses
- 675,000 doctors and 180,000 dentists
- 50,000 new U.S. businesses (added weekly)
- International companies and executives by title
- 89 million residents (U.S. Standard White Pages)
- 12 million households (Canadian White Pages)
- 235 million consumers
- 300,000 U.S. new movers and 100,000 new homeowners (added weekly)
Business Information Includes:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Complete address
- Key executive name
- SIC Codes
- Employee size
- Sales volume
- Business expenditures
- Geo-codes for mapping
- Fax and toll-free numbers
- Website addresses
- Franchise and brand information
- Headline news
- Judgments and bankruptcies
- Email addresses
- Number of computers
- Work-at-home businesses
- Business credit rating scores
Residential Information Includes:
- Median household income
- Median home value
- Percentage of owner-occupied housing
ReferenceUSA's incredibly easy, yet extremely sophisticated search capabilities are stunning.
, Library Journal
High-Quality Information for Researchers of All Kinds
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs can conduct market research, search for similar businesses in the area, find information on competitors, search for businesses to buy and much more.
- Job seekers can access information on more than 24 million U.S. businesses, including 200,000 human resource contact names, to assist with their job search — company descriptions and website links to job postings are also provided.
- Students can access articles for research on businesses, including data summaries to profile a neighborhood, city or state by type of business, size of business or household median income, spending habits and growth of a business, as well as finding businesses of similar size and scope to compare to.
- Business school researchers and budding entrepreneurs can conduct market research, search for similar businesses in a specific area, find information on competitors to a specific business or industry and much more.
- New homeowners or those looking to purchase a home can research neighborhoods, including home values and median income of residents in the area, as well as locate nearby schools, churches, doctors, childcare facilities and more.
Enhanced Data Visualization
With ReferenceUSA, users can export relevant data in pie or bar charts. Users also have the ability to view data with color-coded heat mapping.