- 24,000+ medical illustrations
- 1,200+ medical animations
- 250+ monographs and interactives
- 100 anatomy coloring book pages
- 43 human body lesson plans
- 14 different languages
- Larger image previews
- User comments and linking
- Dynamic image editing tools
- Ability to create and share image collections
- Sharing capability to Facebook and LinkedIn
A Comprehensive Collection of Peer-Reviewed Medical Images
Created by Nucleus Medical Art, The Scientific & Medical ART Imagebase contains a growing collection of more than 24,000 high-quality illustrations and animations depicting anatomy, physiology, surgery, pathology, diseases, conditions, trauma, embryology, histology and other medical topics. Content is peer reviewed by graduate-level medical illustrators and expert reviewed by physicians.
Featuring Records in Several Foreign Languages
SMART Imagebase also contains non-English content, with the 100 most popular anatomy and physiology illustrations translated into additional languages. In total, 13 non-English languages are covered in the database, including: Arabic, Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog.